Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Fass fuel system

12K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  CloverLeafFarm 
#1 ·
I'm looking into upgrading my fuel delivery system and wanted to add a FASS air/water removal system. I think I need the 150 model. I've got a stock truck and in the future I plan on stage 1s and an adrenaline hpop.

Problem is, wheres all the FASS info for my OBS, I'm finding tons of info for the 99's and up. What about me?

Any of you guys running one? I'm looking to DITCH my stock lift pump and run a 100% new fuel system

any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.

#4 ·
ok, this sounds like a good option. Is the air removal just as good as a FASS? and will I be able to ditch the in tank lift pump?

I heard that some of the FASS systems use a larger pickup as well, which is something I'd like to do.

Tell me a little more about the home grown kits. I'm a serious DIY'er with 8yrs diesel mech under my belt. I'm up for saving money, but I also like to overkill my setups so that I never have to "revisit" any mods.

#6 ·
Awesome set of links John, thanks for the research boost. Looks like I'll be busy for a little while.

#8 ·
Thanks for the :bump: Jordan.

I'll be interested in any info, or pics you could provide.

And yes my setup will be totally custom, as I am also running waste veggie oil, and will be setting up 2 100% separate fuel systems on my obs.

I'm particularly interested in info about custom pick up tubes/sumps as I'm addiment (spelling?) about eliminating as many moving parts out of my vo tank as possible

So...... FUEL LAB, that's a brand then? I'll look that one up, thanks:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.