Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

500 HP help

2K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  xxxxxxxSTROKE_THIS_F-250 
#1 ·
I know im gonna need injectors turbo fuel tranny tunes and intercooler, but i was wanting more specific details like what size injectors and turbo and what are some setups that yall have tried, Im wanting a daily drivers, is 500 possible or even practical for a daily driver? thanks guys :thumb:

#2 ·
oh! and also would I need new studs and connecting rods? and what about my transfer case if i put it in 4 lo will it shatter it?

#3 ·
yes very practicle if you have $$$$$

injectors- i would say atleast 238cc 100% nozzle injectors
turbo options-modded H2E turbo, maybe 38r, s300,s400

Fuel system-beans, diesel site, Airdog 2 or diy. You will need all bigger lines no matter what route you go. and if go with beans diesel site or diy you would need dual 7.3l pumps

HPOP-Modded 17* or adrenaline should be good enough or i would go with terminator dual pumps

Engine-headstuds, valve springs, maybe pushrods- not really sure where to tell you there

tranny- Bts or manual dual disc clutch.

traction bars

custome tunes, tony wildman, gearhead, beans, swamps, php etc

intercooler- metal endtanks, or like banks

modded idm

3" down pipe 4" exhuast. **** rework firewall and get a 3.5 or 4 inch downpipe

#6 ·
yes obs 7.3

#7 ·
and I know we didnt buy these trucks for mpgs but do yall think it would be down in the single digits or would it still be reasonable?

#9 ·
WOW really?? im guessin by good tunes you mean tw or php and would i have to pull the motor to do the headstuds or can i do it with the engine still in the truck?

#11 ·
who are good people to get these from?
and thanks for all of your quick replies :thumb:

#12 ·
injectors rosewooddieselshop.com
turbo carson stuafer diesel shop, swamps, beans on the forums
fuelsystem-beansdieselperformance.com, dieselsite.com, xtremedieselperformance.com

just search google man, websites will pop up. When you are getting something, just let us know and we will try to lead you in the right direction, but those websites will give you a good start.

#13 ·
ok ive got some good stuff picked out but where can i find valve springs pushrods and rockers at?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.