what should i do? Tuner talk - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 12:12 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Strokeorcroak Send a message via Yahoo to Strokeorcroak
what should i do? Tuner talk

So i have TW tunes right now... had it re-tuned a couple times by him but now its nearly impossible to get ahold of him.

When i do get ahold of him its for like a minute max and he's gotta run.

I want a tuner that will work with me hand in hand to get my truck dialed in! I am willing to get all the numbers and stuff they need by data logging and sending it to them and what not. Just trying to find someone out there that can tune my truck and do it with better customer service. I love Tony's tunes but i can't stand the service any longer

What should i do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2010, 12:19 AM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The easiest way to do this is to get your own burner. Check out PHP performance website. They have a burner set up. Pretty slick.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:39 AM

Send a message via AIM to Strokeorcroak Send a message via Yahoo to Strokeorcroak
yeah i bet they are. Tried looking but couldnt really find prices on their website.

Any ideas on prices for a burner?
Old 02-15-2010, 12:49 PM

will a generic TS burner work with any chip?

I have a TS chip and access to a TS burner! Then i could just get tunes emailed to me from the guys and put them on myself
Old 02-15-2010, 01:05 PM
Premium Member

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I am sorry about the difficulty in getting ahold of me, the last year has not been the best for me and my family, and with a recent move, I still have not gotten all my tuning gear unpacked.

The best way to get ahold of me is by email, I am not able to answer the phone before 3 pm my time, so that makes it a little more difficult.

My buddy that was helping me has had a rather bad year as well, so things just haven't been going good.

This is no excuse, I am just trying to explain a little. I look for things to settle down and me be more available now, I have gotten a tad behind on my orders due to the move and being without internet and email for a couple of weeks, so for those of you waiting, thanks for your patience!

To stroker, again I apologize for the poor customer service.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twildman View Post
I am sorry about the difficulty in getting ahold of me, the last year has not been the best for me and my family, and with a recent move, I still have not gotten all my tuning gear unpacked.

The best way to get ahold of me is by email, I am not able to answer the phone before 3 pm my time, so that makes it a little more difficult.

My buddy that was helping me has had a rather bad year as well, so things just haven't been going good.

This is no excuse, I am just trying to explain a little. I look for things to settle down and me be more available now, I have gotten a tad behind on my orders due to the move and being without internet and email for a couple of weeks, so for those of you waiting, thanks for your patience!

To stroker, again I apologize for the poor customer service.
Tony it is great to hear from you!
I totally understand the move and the difficult year. Everyone has those. I have emailed you a couple times but to no response so i was kind of wondering what was up, as well as called you a bunch.

It is good to hear from you! If you are thinking that things will settle down and what not a i have no problem continuing to runs your tunes. The only thing is, is that i want to get it dialed in and that takes quite a bit of phone or email communication. It just seemed like at this time that was tough for you so i was going to take the extra weight off your shoulders.

But like i said having you around would be my first choice and i'd like to get things figured out with your tunes!
Old 02-15-2010, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokeorcroak View Post
will a generic TS burner work with any chip?

I have a TS chip and access to a TS burner! Then i could just get tunes emailed to me from the guys and put them on myself
TS chips are what all the big boys use to tune the 7.3. Yes a TS burner will work great as long as who ever tuned your TS chip didnt lock it... Apparently this can happen. Where abouts in Portland do you live? Im in the Beaverton Area.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonStroker View Post
TS chips are what all the big boys use to tune the 7.3. Yes a TS burner will work great as long as who ever tuned your TS chip didnt lock it... Apparently this can happen. Where abouts in Portland do you live? Im in the Beaverton Area.
we've gone over this before but i live in Oregon City, but go to school in Corvallis.

Yes i know all about people using the TS haha... I wouldnt get rid of it for anything!
Old 02-15-2010, 04:29 PM

Oh ok. Ya keep me posted on the chapter.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonStroker View Post
Oh ok. Ya keep me posted on the chapter.
well just head to the threads and post that you want to be in! We got a name so far... Cascade Coal Rollers.

Next is voting for pres, VP, historian and figuring out a logo! We need help on getting a logo together
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.