Injectors... - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 06:36 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Injectors...

Well i got a 97 f250 7.3l... Im trying to fing injectors or injector nozzels for a reasonable price. Im looking for atleast 100-150hp adding.. I just dont want to spend thousands of dollars on it.. Anyone know of reasonably priced nozzels or full injectors..?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2009, 07:19 PM

diesel jims diy injectors
Old 11-22-2009, 07:20 PM
<< Representin with INK

To get 100-150 whp you will HAVE to spend thousands to keep it reliable and able to use it like its meant to be used. I would suggest atleast having a triple disk billet converter, shift kit or valvebody upgrade at minimun, and make sure the tranny is in good healthy working order and put a big cooler on it too. I would get a superduty 17* HPOP or an Adrenaline for a little extra, then get some 160cc injectors with stock nozzles, I would suggest a turbo upgrade and possible intercooler upgrade as well but its not needed if you dont tow heavy. Get a 6 position chip and make sure the fuel system is up to running the 160cc injectors and filtered good as well. Also make sure that the head gaskets are in good n proper specs or your just gonna rip it all apart to fix that again too. With these mods you should be around 300-350 and honestly that should be a fun and good working truck still. To get 150 whp reliably is not extremly expensive but you will want to set up the truck so that it will last with the new found power. Your going to want to have fun with it, Also your setting yourself up for more power as money allows. Going with a bigger turbo, gettings nozzles and custom tunes with the adrenaline and having a fully built tranny will put some power to the ground!!! These motors can make some massive power but they do cost alot of money compared to other models of trucks. But the 7.3 if not too extreme and takin care of will last you a long long time of reliable and valuable power over and over again
Old 11-22-2009, 07:24 PM
<< Representin with INK

Check out rosewood injectors tho, their probably the best for the old body styles as far as prices go.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:31 PM

Im looking at gettin my tranny built soon from a local place. They did my buddies and he pulls the sled and has around 600hp and doesnt have any problems with the tranny holding it. So after that its injecters and a fuel system..
Old 11-22-2009, 07:34 PM
a truck

you dont have to spend thousands to get 100-150 over stock. OBS trucks dyno around 170 stock

Over a year ago when I just had an intake, exhaust, TW tunes and stage 1 injectors I made 300 and 585 and that was on my street tune. Thats 130 over stock right there, but I would suggest an IC with that setup. and +1 for RDS injectors
Old 11-22-2009, 07:41 PM
Shade tree mechanic

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I love my RDS I's
Old 12-09-2009, 04:04 PM
<< Representin with INK

You have a PM Sir!!!
Old 12-09-2009, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollncoal View Post
I'll convert your injectors to stage 1's for $***.** complete with new Ford O-rings installed ready to drop in. ******* ******* ** ** *** *** ****
its nice to see you come on here with the soul purpose of selling ****, maybe you should become a PAYING sponsor then try pimping your junk.

Last edited by shu873; 12-09-2009 at 07:00 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 07:05 PM
<< Representin with INK

LMFAO.....................................
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.