Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

custom tuners

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  dr.deere 
#1 ·
Ok guys I bought a ts chip off a guy it has canned tunes in it currently. I want to send it off and get a reburn done on it with custom tunes when I can afford it. I'm hoping to get injectors at tax time, that's when I plan to send it off. The question I have now is what all companies write custom tunes? I know of Tony Wildman and PHP.

#3 ·
Thanks. I've been looking at tw but like to research things before I do them. And I have a couple months to figure it yet.

#4 ·
Pick up the phone and talk with the different tuners. Get a better understanding as to why their "better" than the rest. And go from there.

I've talked with all the tuners I ran before buying from. To see what fits MY setup best.

Tony can be a little hard to get ahold of since TDP is a side job of his. But he's worth the hassle to do business with.

#6 ·
i have TW and really do like the tunes. he is hard to get in touch with. if you are going to buy injectors some companies (swamps comes to mind) will include free tunes if you buy their injectors

#9 ·
So I was looking at my ts chip today and the switch has way more than 6 positions it will turn too is that normal or do I need a different switch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.