rhino line interior - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 12-16-2012, 02:48 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
rhino line interior

i dont like the old rug in my 1997 so im thinking of doing the roll in bed liner in the interior.

has anyone done or seen this? how do you like it?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 12-17-2012, 09:02 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I have a friend that bought a new rug for his 86 f250, it was brand new and fit very well. I think he only paid 150$ for it...if it being an old rug is an issue I can look into what company he got his through.

Otherwise, Im not sure what I think about that idea. Definitively interested in how it turns out though!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1997 F250 7.3 5 speed, 3.55s, D60, 4" Diamond Eye Exhaust, Napa Intake Filter, E-Fuel, 35" bfg mt's, stage 2 rosewoods/tuning, Gauges

Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.
--Henry Ford
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 12 Old 12-17-2012, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fstfrd01 View Post
i dont like the old rug in my 1997 so im thinking of doing the roll in bed liner in the interior.

has anyone done or seen this? how do you like it?
You have a few choices. You can clean the carpet, best to pull it out and do it. While doing this look up duct wrap floor mod. Reduces noise a lot.

In my 84 I had to weld a new floor pan in. I used rust convertor on the entire floor, then used adhesion primer, and then herculiner, and then duct insulation and then my vinyl floor. It worked great and really helped keep the noise down.

post #4 of 12 Old 12-18-2012, 11:40 AM

I did it to a truck once I wouldnt recomend it it was 5x louder in the cab and I could never clean all the drirt out of the texter.

-Brenden-

Theres Nothing Like A Good Cigar

95' F-250 7.3 EXTRACAB 4x4 LONGBED ZF5 238k

M.B.R.P down pipe,4" pipe to 5" turnouts, 6637 INTAKE, FPR SHIM, FP gauge, P.H.P. CHIP, Dana 60 swap, ccv mod, Issapro A-Piller Gauges, Aero force obd2 gauge, Rear 32gal bronco tank, 35" coopers(with no lift
), steel flatbed, home made 7ft track bars,Zf5 swap and valair cluch!!!
(I love Slaming beers...Oh, i mean gears)
SOON TO COME: Rosewood stage 1.5
post #5 of 12 Old 12-18-2012, 04:55 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

i was wondering about cleaning out the dirt since its a texture. The rug is really not that bad i was just thinking of doing something different.

luckily my truck is not my daily driver so noise wouldnt be an issue. I am just looking for new and different things to do to it.

i really want to put the super duty captains seats in!

any other type of flooring you guys have thought of other than carpet, or rhino line?
post #6 of 12 Old 12-18-2012, 05:04 PM
DERAIL MOD!!!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i have floor matts over carpet, you could try that, but the SD interior is amazing

-Kris-
2000 excursion V10 2wd 230k
2000 Excursion 7.3 4x4 246k
1995 CCLB DRW 324K
2001 CCLB DRW 319K
Dp tuner infinity, exhaust, intake, chipped, tricked, and wrecked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marine5811
The stock downpipe in an OBS is flat because I'm a ginger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alberta 7.3
Finding a decent woman is like shopping for a used truck. You spend most of your time picking through the money pits, wrecks, and basket cases until you find one that you can tolerate
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJFLASH
Well at least you caught the loose bolts before they cause any damage. Nothing worse than a sloppy hole
post #7 of 12 Old 12-20-2012, 09:59 AM

Jeep and explorer guys do it but there are usually wires running around the floor(in explorers). Not sure about an obs.

1995 F350 XLT|DRW|7.3L Powerstroke|1.0 turbo|3" Diamond Eye Downpipe|Straight Piped|EBPV delete|DIY 6637|RiffRaff turbo inlet boot|203* thermostat|IDM mod|CCV|Built E4OD|Derale Trans Pan|Trans Temp Gauge|Explorer RAP RKE. Traded for a chevy

2007 F350 Lariat 6.0 . under the knife already
post #8 of 12 Old 12-20-2012, 11:50 PM
DERAIL MOD!!!

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
obs has several wires running the sides of the floor, and some running up to the power lumbar and the seat belt dinger only on driver side tho if you have the front 40/20/40

-Kris-
2000 excursion V10 2wd 230k
2000 Excursion 7.3 4x4 246k
1995 CCLB DRW 324K
2001 CCLB DRW 319K
Dp tuner infinity, exhaust, intake, chipped, tricked, and wrecked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marine5811
The stock downpipe in an OBS is flat because I'm a ginger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alberta 7.3
Finding a decent woman is like shopping for a used truck. You spend most of your time picking through the money pits, wrecks, and basket cases until you find one that you can tolerate
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJFLASH
Well at least you caught the loose bolts before they cause any damage. Nothing worse than a sloppy hole
post #9 of 12 Old 12-21-2012, 10:19 PM

I used the roll on bed liner from Walmart on the floor of my dump truck, it looks good and holds up well but it is noisy inside.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
post #10 of 12 Old 12-23-2012, 03:47 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

ok thanks guys...im thinking it might be a bad idea, more hassel than pleasure. need to think of another route
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode