Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

F150 console install

2K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  Y&R0864 
#1 ·
I had seen a few pictures of other people on the internet that installed a f150 console in their obs. I just wanted to share my pictures and my experience.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car

I made a little front cover out of then sheet metal with a metal break. Next I'm gonna install some under glow lights on the interior and underneath the console. Loving the new console so far!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sedan

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

See less See more
Reactions: OBSboisterus
#5 ·
Getting the old jumper seat out was honestly the hardest part. And then trying to find a way to raise the rear of the console so it will sit level. I just used a couple prices of 2x4 and it worked perfect for me.

#6 ·
Got any better or more pics?

#10 ·
Looks good

#13 ·
They are pretty much the same exact size except they came with a little console just like the 40/20/40 except the whole row of front seats/console slid forward and backwards together. So I cut the seats off of the frame and built a bracket so that I could mount the slides from the original seats onto these.

#15 ·
Hmm, now all you need is a big hole for the shifter... ;) . So question about the seats you took out. Were they the 40/20/40? I'm in need of the hinge cover on the left side of the little middle jump seat; a tan one. But I'm guessing you're fixin' on selling the whole set, eh?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.