OBS chat - Page 8767 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree163Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2012, 06:52 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 351fifty View Post
rough, you put your ic in yet? how far along is your wife now? i need to call you lol
No, all the parts are still on the shelf. She is do on March 29th.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-27-2012, 06:55 PM

2004 Ford F-250 P /U 4x4 Diesel Truck/SOLD AS IS $8900 OBO! - Nova Scotia Cars For Sale - Kijiji Nova Scotia Canada.

this is the stupid ppl with trucks around here..... $8900 for a truck with blown headgaskets
Old 12-27-2012, 07:01 PM
Delivers Pizzas For Fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanuck15 View Post
I know the feeling, cept I didnt sell any of mine
haha.. i know that feeling, thought about selling my 86 caprice for a few hundred bucks to help pay for the mommy mobile.... but couldnt do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillipjon View Post
I like the product, but I do not consider $250 for rear blocks a good price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillipjon View Post
I can get skyjacker 5.5 inch blocks with ubolts for 113.00 plus shipping but I think that 5.5 might be a little too much rake for my taste.
PMF is the only blocks that have the ears for holding the u-bolts straight and deep spring pockets for holding the springs from twisting on the pin. and they come with 3/4" u bolts... but if price is the only thing you looking at the buy skyjacker. ICON also sells 5" blocks but i think u bolts are sperate and dont come with the ammenties the PMFs do
195275 - 5" Fabricated Blocks w/ Built in Bump Stop - ICON Vehicle Dynamics

or look at Top Gun Customz, they sell fabricated blocks in .5" increments but again i think u bolts are seperate
http://www.topguncustomz.com/p-8685-...block-set.aspx
Old 12-27-2012, 07:05 PM
Can you hear the derail??

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
gonna give you a call now phil, and no offense frank, but i am cheap as all hell bro

catlin that is a rediculous price, i have actually emailed people on craigslist to tell them they are stupid when it comes to pricing things, and have actually told a few folks on the phone about how dumb they are on their adds
Old 12-27-2012, 07:09 PM

Quote:
gonna give you a call now phil, and no offense frank, but i am cheap as all hell bro

catlin that is a rediculous price, i have actually emailed people on craigslist to tell them they are stupid when it comes to pricing things, and have actually told a few folks on the phone about how dumb they are on their adds
i know... to me thats a 2500 truck at tops.

i know i have a SD but cant be too different. how hard is it to change the glowplugs?? can anything major go bad...? afaik the glowplugs are original, the relay looks to be also.

i cant afford for the truck to go down right now. but this three or four tries to start in cold weather is annoying. ordering a new relay once the holidays are over and i can get one
Old 12-27-2012, 07:15 PM
Delivers Pizzas For Fun!

Quote:

thats funny..... im cheep on a few things, but not important stuff that holds my truck on the road. like people who buy the el-cheepo ball joints because they are 50 bucks less a joint. not this guy...
Quote:
Originally Posted by catlinB View Post

i know i have a SD but cant be too different. how hard is it to change the glowplugs?? can anything major go bad...? afaik the glowplugs are original, the relay looks to be also.
that truck is worth 2500 bucks in parts.. 4500 is more reasonable. but buy all means if u could get it for 2500 go for it

only difference is removal of intercooler tubes and odds and ends. Clean the tubes up too while u have them off!

and i think my wife curbed the pass side rear tire... tires scuffed and rim is scratched, i need to get her another car b4 my truck gets destroyed

Last edited by ol_Blue97; 12-27-2012 at 07:18 PM.
Old 12-27-2012, 08:28 PM
Electrical Ogre

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:

i cant afford for the truck to go down right now. but this three or four tries to start in cold weather is annoying. ordering a new relay once the holidays are over and i can get one
GPs aren't too bad on a 7.3 SD, just have to take out the IC pipes. Test your GPR, mine died last year, but looked okay on the outside.
Old 12-27-2012, 08:46 PM

Quote:

Check out the Western Plow 56131K relay. Cheaper than OEM/Stancor, and built like a brick sh*thouse.
http://www.russopower.com/products/w...lenoid-56131k/
Old 12-27-2012, 09:27 PM
...kind of looks homeless

Hey guys. Finally made it back home. Christmas was cool. My boy's big enough to understand the concept now so it was pretty fun to watch. Bought the wife an iPad (ouch $$$) and she loves it. It's pretty amazing, actually. My spoils were backup cameras (2) and a monitor and mirror extensions for the nemo's. Pretty excited.

Still need to figure out this reverse issue, though.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:32 PM
Delivers Pizzas For Fun!

my daughter will be 4 in april.. this Christmas was was awesome just to see how happy she was.... and the fact we can use Santa as a bargaining chip when she does something bad or to get her to eat her dinner, if u ever saw me u would never understand how an offspring of mine doesn't want to eat. more reason to blame it on the mail man!

time to go find something to do at work.. craigslist isn't working on the server tonight....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
1994-1997, 6.0's suck, awesomeness, chooo chooo crash, derail gods, derail what?, facebook for men, garrets home land, multi-quote what?, no snapperheads, obs, old body style, old but sexy, old but slow, old but superior

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.