OBS chat - Page 8585 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree123Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 05:23 PM
OBS Forever!!!!!!

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
What kind of safe?
Are you the original registered owner?
If so you should be able to retrieve the combo from the manufacturer.

I know liberty safes can provide this service.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2012, 05:33 PM
the baconator

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by oasis04 View Post
What kind of safe?
Are you the original registered owner?
If so you should be able to retrieve the combo from the manufacturer.

I know liberty safes can provide this service.
it is a treadlok safe - they no longer exist i belive they are now owned by granite safes

no i bought it used.

I have the combo i have owned the safe 4+ years opened it hundreds of times combo always worked no issues. i called the lock manufacturer and they said try xyz, if that fails call a locksmith. i tried xyz it didn't work, called the locksmith, he tried xyz didn't work, then he quoted me $500
Old 11-13-2012, 05:33 PM
Delivers Pizzas For Fun!

oh... X2 on safe brand, i may know someone with a master key.....is there a brand that starts with a T??

nevermind....
Old 11-13-2012, 05:48 PM
OBS Forever!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol_Blue97 View Post
oh... X2 on safe brand, i may know someone with a master key.....is there a brand that starts with a T??

nevermind....
I know this key you speak of.

Is it Tri-Nitro-Toluene (TNT)?
Old 11-13-2012, 05:56 PM
the baconator

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
while that might work not sure i am ready to go that route
Old 11-13-2012, 06:07 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Looks like the EPA is coming after diesels afterall...
"November, 13, 2012

Due to our dialogue with governmental agencies within the United States, H&S Performance, LLC has decided to voluntarily suspend production of all tuning devices and EGR/DPF modification kits, effective immediately. Many H&S products and accessories not affected by this situation are still available, and will continue to be available through our dealer network and our website.

We are now working diligently to remedy this situation, and look to again offer tuning products to our customers at the earliest date possible. Rest assured that we are doing everything within our power to move forward and resume product sales, and thank each of our loyal customers for their patience and support during this time.

We at H&S are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality, most innovative products available. H&S products are unrivaled in quality, ingenuity, and technology, and are backed up by the best customer service in the industry. All future H&S products offered will be built upon these same principals, and will be manufactured to satisfy the needs of our auto enthusiast customers. Information concerning the continuation of production of our products will be made available to the public as soon as possible.

Although shipping has been suspended, H&S is committed to providing our existing customers with the highest level of service possible, and will continue to do so without interruption. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time should you require assistance with any H&S product, we are here to help.

Thank you for your continued support of H&S Performance, LLC, the World Leader in Diesel Performance.
__________________"
Old 11-13-2012, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanuck15 View Post
Got some work done on the tractor today, Grill/radiator is on and about to be plumbed in. Cant find the damn clutch handle for it so I may just make one right quick to get it rolling/running. Tires are drained but now the old man and I are in a battle. He wants to take the wheels off and clean/paint. I want to keep the thing mobile and make it run so its out of my way
Been there done that...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryknight View Post
i got quoted $500 just to open my gun safe. so i loaded it in a trailer and brought it to the shop and tomorrow i am cutting the SOB open
$500 thats stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by alberta 7.3 View Post
Roll the tractor outside and block it up, then take off the wheels. This way the damn tractor is out of the way and he can just roll the wheels into the shop when he wants to piss around with them. If he's like most people, the tractor will be wasting space wheel-less all winter because he will lose motivation.
Thats what I was thinking.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:20 PM
Delivers Pizzas For Fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oasis04 View Post
I know this key you speak of.

Is it Tri-Nitro-Toluene (TNT)?
no its an actual key... he had the company send him the master key as he forgot the combo, they sent it out to him and he had to send it back, but had his brother in law (machinist) make a copy for him out of aliminum
Old 11-13-2012, 06:24 PM
Rangers Lead The Way!

Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Eh I wanna see the tractor done as much as he does so I am just gonna be working on it I guess.

I know a few tricks for safes. But normally they melt down
Old 11-13-2012, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glovemeister View Post
Looks like the EPA is coming after diesels afterall...
"November, 13, 2012

Due to our dialogue with governmental agencies within the United States, H&S Performance, LLC has decided to voluntarily suspend production of all tuning devices and EGR/DPF modification kits, effective immediately. Many H&S products and accessories not affected by this situation are still available, and will continue to be available through our dealer network and our website.

We are now working diligently to remedy this situation, and look to again offer tuning products to our customers at the earliest date possible. Rest assured that we are doing everything within our power to move forward and resume product sales, and thank each of our loyal customers for their patience and support during this time.

We at H&S are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality, most innovative products available. H&S products are unrivaled in quality, ingenuity, and technology, and are backed up by the best customer service in the industry. All future H&S products offered will be built upon these same principals, and will be manufactured to satisfy the needs of our auto enthusiast customers. Information concerning the continuation of production of our products will be made available to the public as soon as possible.

Although shipping has been suspended, H&S is committed to providing our existing customers with the highest level of service possible, and will continue to do so without interruption. Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time should you require assistance with any H&S product, we are here to help.

Thank you for your continued support of H&S Performance, LLC, the World Leader in Diesel Performance.
__________________"
So i know the gov is making more restrictions for emissions and now H&S is suspending manufacturing. i dont really know the full story and not too sure of whats going on just wondering if someone could fill me in on everthing thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
1994-1997, 6.0's suck, awesomeness, chooo chooo crash, derail gods, derail what?, facebook for men, garrets home land, multi-quote what?, no snapperheads, obs, old body style, old but sexy, old but slow, old but superior

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.