Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

What do you think about this HD paint scheme?

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Micko 
#1 ·
So I'm going to have my centurion repainted in the near future and I was thinking about going with the Harley Davidson paint scheme from the f150's and 250's. So I had someone photoshop this picture (I used a members picture from this forum). What do you guys think.

This is the exact color i would use.

And the photoshopped truck

See less See more
#2 ·
I like it but then again check my SIG out they are similar lol but that does look good and its original without being obnoxious lol

#3 ·
Dude, I think that works great! it's not an over the top "every body take a look at me so I can show off my ride" like some do. I like the harley rims on the super duty but not a 100% sold with them on the OBS. But other than that I like it!

#4 ·
Looks like Wilson's truck with an orange stripe, you gonna get the chrome Harley emblems down the back bed side on the top too?

I would get the stripe over the fender thicker, but not bad looking at all

#5 ·
Thanks for the feedback. The fender will be thicker because I would buy the bushwacker street flares. I would have the fronts painted black and the rear fender flares painted orange. I'm not sure if I would put the chrome letters although the chopped picture does look like its missing something in that spot compared to the f150. If I put the letters I would also get Harley seats.

#6 ·
Guy did hd interior in the 94-98 interior section, did whole interior in black, looked good

#7 ·
I seen that I have his thread bookmarked.
My only problem with a color change is that its going to cost me a lot because the truck would have to be completely stripped because I don't want to open anything anywhere and see red paint. I'm ocd about s*** like that. So my other theme was keep the red and instead of the orange I would have tan painted the same way as the hd trucks. What do you guys think about that?

#8 ·
Like a lariat or king ranch would be cool too, then rock sd lariat 20's

#9 ·
Yup and then I would put kr seats in it. Kind of like B.WARNING's truck but I would leave the front fender flare red.

#10 ·
Well I would make them tan too if I were going the tan stripe down the bottom, not sure who b warning is tho

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.