03-19-2008, 07:30 PM
Too cool for school
Join Date: Jan 2008
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
HERE ARE THE SYMPTOMS...ANY IDEAS?
- Idles rough when warmed up...
- Will NOT crank back after warmed up (has to be ethered, and yes i know...)
- Used a gallon of oil in approx. 800 miles. (No leaks, no blue smoke)
- Replaced CPS
- Rerplaced PCM
- Changed oil
- Dranied fuel filter housing into a jar, and no oil in there.
- All fuses and relays gone over
From what I've heard it could be the hpop.
SCUFFY828 if you see this, I mentioned bringing the truck up there to you to diagnose, but my dad is stubborn and is determined to find out for himself. Sorry bud
I get my license in May and I dont wanna be stuck riding to school with my brother lol. Please help me out