been having a small problem with my truck lately, after i start it up and drive around 2-3 miles it will sometimes jerk, like the engine runs out of fuel?
just for a second. when it does it, it also shoots a puff of blue or black smoke out of the exhaust, no engine lights ever kick on,
another thing i noticed was if if was accelerating hard and rev hard it will cut out the same way at 3000 rpm`s , blow a puff of smoke
any help will be grreat!
so i hooked up my edge evo and ran the diognostics test came back with
1) P1280- ICP Curcuit out of range,low
2) P0603- Internal control module, keep alive memory,(kam) error
3) P0344- Camshaft position sensor, circut intermittent
4) P0236- Turbo boost sensor, A circut Range/Performance
5) P0470- Exhaust pressure sensor, malfunction
6) P1111- Intake air temp sensor(IAT) , intermittent high voltage
truck seems to run ok the way it is but i`ve only owned it for about three weeks, so maybe it could run better?
truck is a 97 psd w/ 177k 5-speed,
3"dp, 4" straight xhaust, intake , 10k mod, edge evolution,