powerstrokehelp.com guy - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2013, 08:31 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
powerstrokehelp.com guy

This may not be the right spot for this so if its not let me know. Im new to powerstrokes and reading on here it seems like people don't like this guy. Why is that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2013, 08:46 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

I think it's his "performance" ideas that get dumped on. IMO most of his basic stuff is ok...

This topic has come up before and no one here has said clearly what the problem is with him, just name calling and bashing.

Oh and welcome to the org

Have you found any of the OBS specific threads yet?
Old 04-19-2013, 08:57 AM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

I see because I see people bash him and nobody every says why. I was watching one of his videos about tuning and he said that he liked the sct tuner. While everyone on here kinda says dp tuner swaps ts tony Wildman ect and he said those were junk so I see what your saying. I have found the obs thread. Also, where would have been the best thread for this question?
Old 04-19-2013, 09:00 AM
Can you hear the derail??

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
This is fine making your own if you have an obs, that guy has only messed with super duties, so his info is bias, sct is garbage tho, custom tunes with custom parts, the guy knows basic stuff, anything else it seems is beyond him
Old 04-21-2013, 05:58 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

i have no problem with the guy. actually his videos have helped me a few times. you gotta remember though, anytime you have an outspoken memeber of any "community" people are gonna hate on the him. people here are free to say whatever they want about him, and thats fine, but the guy has gone out of his to help alot of people. also - my feelings are that if you work on a few thousand trucks, your gonna have more accurate knowledge then a guy that just works on his own. not to mention, there arent many people on here that have posted a few hundred help videos for free, and the man is obviously very capable. as far as im concerned, he's ok in my book.
Old 04-23-2013, 04:12 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

He and his videos have been very helpful to me. I called him on the phone for some information and he was VERY friendly, pleasant to talk to, and he didn't act like I was bothering him. He was very willing to help. I wish his shop was closer to me. For someone to go tot he trouble of making all of those instructional videos and freely sharing the information (especially someone who is in the business of fixing these trucks!), that's top-notch in my book!

I think the mentioned bias you see from some folks are the result of clashing egos.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.