Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Injector Question

788 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  PSDfan99 
#1 ·
I need to put new injectors in and i was thinking 160cc injectors. which brand do you all think i should get? my truck goes in to the shop this friday to get work done and while theyre changing the glowplugs, im going to have them put in my injectors, but i just dont know which ones to get

#2 ·
I'm running DIY's from Rosewood. You can also get rebuilt injectors from Jim. DIY-Injectors.com

The stage 1's are a great choice.

#3 ·
Why do you "need" new injectors? If yours are old and warn out then you will want to buy a remaufacutred set or a new set. The DIY's wouldn't be a good option for you if you injectors are in poor running condition, plus I doubt a shop will even consider building a set for you because of how time consuming it is. You should probably look into professionally rebuilt or brand new injectors from a company, as for a company to go with... Bean's Diesel Performance, Swamps Diesel, Dynomite Diesel, etc. ect. there are a bunch out there you could go with.

#5 ·
maybe, call Jim Rose and see what he can do for you... he's a great guy to do business with!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.