I installed my new auto meter pyrometer and boost guage today. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. The only problem I had was that the t-connector that auto meter supplies has one connection larger than the other two, but it all goes to the same size hose. I had to go to the local parts place and get a box of t's and new hose clamps since auto meter didn't send any of those either. Auto meters directions aren't bad, but I supplimented them with some i found on the net. It's pretty cool being able to do things on my own and not having to pay someone a fortune. If anyone needs the web site for instructions, let me know and I will look it up and get back with you.