Sub Center Console - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2013, 06:21 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sub Center Console

Here are some pic's of the afternoons work. My goal is to fit a 10" or 12" sub and still have storage room. Oh and dont forget the real cup holders!

Problem is that I am not a stereo junkie. I've got a decent aftermarket deck and 4 speakers but it has no bass. I dont want to be like the dumb punk kids who's windows rattle and you can hear them 4 blocks away, but I would like a little more than what I've got. Budget is about 150-200 for amp and sub. Gimme any and all suggestions...

Also I'm trying to find a good price on 3.5" or 4" cup holders. They'll be mounted in the box along with another two in front of the box.

I'm building two, one for me and one for a buddy. Bought one sheet of 3/4" MDF and will have some left over. Sub will be down firing so no one can see it. Amp will either get mounted on the drivers side between the seat and console or on the rear of the console.

This was the first part. Hope to have it to upholstery by the end of the week!

I love build threads and like it when they have detail, so here is the start of mine...

Top and bottom

Sides

Ends

Top Console Parts

Side by side with stock console

Nate
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-11-2013, 07:07 PM
DERAIL MOD!!!

Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Could have built a box under your current console to house the sub alone, only problem your going to run into is the sub ratteling your drinks all over the place, but looks awesome can't wait to see it covered and installed
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.