If you want her to run "close" to a tuned 6.0 you're gonna wanna do the following...
- 6637 or Tymar Intake
- 3" Downpipe to a 4" straight exhaust
- Custom tuned 6 position chip (Best tuners for a 7.3 are PHP, Tony Wildman, DP tuner, Matt at Gearhead, Swamps)
- Stage 1 Injectors (Full Force Diesel, Swamps, or Rosewood)
- 17* High Pressure Oil Pump
- Electric fuel from a Super Duty 7.3 or 6.0
Now with you didn't specify whether your old 6.0 was tuned or not but this setup will run a little short of a tuned 6.0, but better than than a stock 6.0.
Gauges, exhaust and chip on our old OBS 7.3 won't even get us the power of a stock 6.0 just because of injector size. 6.0 is 135cc stock whereas an OBS is 90cc stock. A stage 1 injectior depending on where you get it from is either 160cc or 175cc.
Good Luck! And