Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

My F350 Mini Build Thread

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  wakeboardin2k4 
#1 ·
well last year i traded my 94 chevy crewcab 3500 6.5 diesel on 40s for this ford. when i went to look at it the wheel wells had spider webs where it had been sitting for so long..but it fired right up and i ended up trading him..this is my build with pics..i love this truck and ill never get rid of it..the first pics are when i first got it to now..

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
when i first got it the truck was BONE stock..still had the muffler and cat still on it..so far it has a 5 inch straight pipe and a 6637 intake..next thing i will add is the 3'' downpipe and gauges..dont want to go too crazy with motor and exterior mods..i like the look of a stock OBS crewcab 4x4 and thats what im shootin for..but i will level it soon :icon_ford: i will also want to add the stripe down the middle of the truck like some of these trucks came stock..if anyone has any pics of black trucks with that paint scheme i would love to see it.

Attachments

#4 ·
oh wow..thats nice to know...:doh:..these trucks can be wayyy to nice to treat like garbage

#5 ·
and then he had that garbage edge programmer and dumb 8 inch tip on there, those were the first things to go,,he seems more like a cummins guy to me

#6 ·
Looks good, how much did that front bumper weigh when you pulled it off? Im wanting to put another bumper on my truck but nothing to big.

#7 ·
that bumper probably weighed 200lbs and when i took it off the truck came up a good two inches..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.