Need a parts list for e-fuel - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 03:25 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Need a parts list for e-fuel

Ok i know there are plenty of write ups but cant seem to find one with a complete parts list even down to the small fittings and hoses and fuel line parts. I finally have money rounded up and need a complete list part numbers is a plus but not necessary. I would like to do it the cheap way but whatever list i can get is better than nothing.

Thanks in advanced i know y'all will pull through for me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-09-2013, 04:02 PM
the baconator

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
there is no MASTER list. what pump do you wanna use? I used a brand new OEM 7.3 pump off of ebay. i wanted to be able to find a replacement part on the road at any parts store. what regulator do you want to use? I used an aeromotive one. you can also get a fuel lab one. what filters/bases do you want? i used two NAPA 4770 bases so i can find filters anywhere. for hoses i used high pressure high temp diesel rated hose from the local truck store. for fittings i used this

6404-12-08 | FEMALE BOSS x MALE PIPE ADAPTOR

(if you call the shop above it is easier and cheaper than doing it through the website)

to connect to the metal line behind the fuel pump. i adapted that to a 3/8 hose. for the regulator i took the regulator into the same shop and said i need to adapt this from -4 to fit it. they helped me out with fittings. i used a 5/16 line to go from the regulator back to the return line. i had to shorten the hard line on the return or fuel side, can't remember. I used a 7/8 freeze plug from NAPA to block the hole in the block
Old 01-09-2013, 04:10 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I will make my own changes as for pump and regulator i really just need the fittings that are all used i am also wanting to use a sd pump and regulator will depend on whats left after everything else is purchased
Old 01-09-2013, 04:25 PM
the baconator

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
follow one of the write ups here

Electric Fuel on OBS Trucks

i used mjonesjr almost down to a t
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.