SAD DAY - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
SAD DAY

Yesterday was a bad day I sold my f350. Didn't want to but with a new baby here any day now which will make #4 all 6yrs old and under need to get my wife something easier to drive with all the kids she has a 07 silverado new body style crewcab but can't get the kids in my truck if she had to. So I took over the 07 truck and we went out and got her a suburban 2012 very nice. I should b happy with the 07 it's only got 50k on it and very nice truck and paid off but would rather b in my old diesel. But needed to do it so I did still not happy about it but the right choice. I told the young guy who bought it to come on here to get some good advise and learn a lot about diesels hopefully he will ive learned alot from all of y'all here and thank u very much! First chance I get I will b hopping back into one but not she tall one this time just stock with some good mods. As soon as possable I will. And thank y'all again for all the help and knowledge you gave me! But anyway if any one is interested I hav a new 1 1/2 auto meter fuel pressure gauge 100psi and a new isolator from isspro with all the hardware and 8ft of fuel injector hose all brand new going to sell it for $100.00 got about 130 or 140 in it and possibly my traction bars I built for 250.00 got more than that in steel in those. They just need rodends of ur choice and to finish the axle and frame brackets. Got pics in my album of those and will post pics of the gauge tomorrow. The traction bars r 77" long without the rod ends and they r 3/4 LH and RH threads thanks ill stop writing now lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2012, 06:29 PM
Delivers Pizzas For Fun!

im crying now...2 nice truck gone now
Old 12-04-2012, 06:51 PM

I never even advertised it told a couple of people at my shop and one of them new a guy who wanted it. I knew I need to but never went all the way to try to sell it and it still sold ill b crying for yrs cuz I let this one go but had to dam dam dam
Old 12-04-2012, 08:15 PM
...kind of looks homeless

Sorry to hear it, Ratt. But it takes a big man to make personal sacrifices for his family. Good on you. Now go get that kid in an arm-bar and force him to make an account on here so he doesn't mess up all your hard work! (And go steal that 6 pos chip while he's sleeping. )
Old 12-04-2012, 08:25 PM
Can you hear the derail??

Feedback Score: 3 reviews
wow, sorry to hear you had to get rid of it, good luck in the future, btw you shoulda just found someone with a crew cab to trade it for, or find a crew cab to trade that 07 chevy for, good luck with all those kids, now i may have to keep my jump seat just kause my ol' lady is preggers too
Old 12-04-2012, 08:43 PM

Yeah I had a 99 all picked out and loan ready to go but then the water pump went out on sat and had to buy one and put it in on Sunday and that was all it took. U know the lecture always working on the truck,if its so good why r u all way working on it. And we all know the reason is cuz we like to weather it's a hav to fix or a want to put something on at the end it's what I know I enjoy. And I almost had my dam chip but my buddy told him it was on there when I said if I do sell it I'm keeping most of my mod stuff. Dam him! Yeah but ill still b on here telling u guys what I would hav done next and what I did do to the one that got away lol so tell me to shut up anytime I'm ringing in on something when I hav nothing lol
Old 12-04-2012, 09:01 PM

as long as you have experience and know what your talking about doubt anyone is gonna remember that you sold it lol, hell lots of guys here talk about obs mods and have a 12v, 6.0, 6.4, and a couple with a 6.7 now, and a few rock an idi and sling obs psd knowledge, just get back into one when you find the rite one, like a cclb 4x4 that took a straight trade for your 07 chevy lol
Old 12-04-2012, 09:21 PM
Delivers Pizzas For Fun!

I vote that u force that guy that bought your truck to sign up here so we can watch over it
Old 12-04-2012, 09:28 PM

Dang man, that's a pretty truck you got rid of. But good on you for looking out for your family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 351fifty View Post
wow, sorry to hear you had to get rid of it, good luck in the future, btw you shoulda just found someone with a crew cab to trade it for, or find a crew cab to trade that 07 chevy for, good luck with all those kids, now i may have to keep my jump seat just kause my ol' lady is preggers too
Again, or still?
Old 12-04-2012, 09:34 PM

again, we didnt come to full term last time, s'all good tho, if at first you dont succeed try try again lol

or is that if at 3rd?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.