Does anyone have link on how to remove fuel bowl from obs powerstroke - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Does anyone have link on how to remove fuel bowl from obs powerstroke

I dropped my fuel pressure regulator screen down into my engine valley and have no chance of getting it its the screen that looks like a sink screen anyone have a part number for the screen only or link on how to remove the fuel bowl from obs powerstroke.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2012, 04:02 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

GUzzle's site has some GREAT PDF Files on HOW TO.

Try this: http://www.dieselorings.com/docs/FuelBowlRebuild.pdf

if it won't open, go here: #7-003 Fuel Bowl Reseal Kit 1999-2003 - Fuel Bowl Parts and O-rings - 1999-2003 Ford 7.3L

Scroll halfway down the page and look for "DOWNLOAD PDF FILE HERE" highlighted in yellow.

I'm pretty new to this stuff, but the screen going IN that hole might be bad news. Try the SEARCH function in here. It isn't the best in the world, but shold help you find some answers. Sorry I cant help you more.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:57 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

I cant help you with the fuel bowl removal but i did the exact same thing friday afternoon. i never ended up finding the screen. I searched around on here and found the part number, 2C3Z-9157-AA, it's a kit that has the screen, 0-rings and the plastic piece in it. i'm not advertising but i found the cheapest was at Tousley Ford Parts Depot. my local ford shop wanted $88. got it at tousley for $20

I don't think you can get just the screen but a lot of guys have mentioned going to your local hardware store and getting a sink screen.

Good luck!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.