Please Visit our Site Sponsors
Looking at a 1996 F350 - Fully built - advice needed
Hey guys, Im looking at a 1996 F350 with the following build list. Can you guys take a look and let me know what you think????????
- Built, balanced, and studded motor (main and head studs) with .030 over Mahle pistons and forged rods - less than 10k miles
- Factory Tech MonsterBox heavy duty transmission with billet torque convertor- less than 10k miles
- New professional paint job (with OEM color Tourmaline Green) and significant body work
- MBRP stainless steel turbo-back exhaust with 3" downpipe
- Mag-Hytec front and rear differential covers and transmission pan
- Amsoil oil, trans, gear fluids
- Evans waterless coolant
- Garrett Powermax GTP38R turbo
- 7.3L SuperDuty intercooler with custom intercooler pipes
- Swamp's Diesel 175CC injectors
- Trucool Max transmission cooler
- SuperDuty Lariat tan interior with brand new carpet and 2008 Ford center console
- Autometer Phantom II gauges with pillar pod - boost, pyrometer, trans. temp.
- Custom live tuning by Power Hungry Performance
*stock, high idle, 40, 80, 120 HP, dead slot*
- American Eagle wheels and BF Goodrich AT tires (265/65/18)
- Bilstein shocks
- 38 gallon rear fuel tank; 18 gallon front fuel tank still in place
- 4" lift kit
- Reverse shackle kit
- New front and rear gears with 3.55 gear ratio
- Carr Super Hoop steps
- SuperDuty IDM
- turnover ball hitch in bed
- Brite Box
- Turbo Lifesaver
- Adrenaline HPOP (with new STC lines and fittings)
- OBSCPR electric fuel system
- coolant filtration system with ball valves
- transmission filter system with flush valve and pressure gauge
- Max A/C and Cold Rush upgrades
- HPRA (high pressure oil reservoir adaptor)
- billet HPOP gear bolt access cover
- 203° thermostat
- Air intake heater plug (boost gauge is tapped into the plug)
- Dieselsite intercooler boots
The rolling chassis has been refurbished (every tie rod, bushing, and bearing has been replaced). The AC system was completely overhauled a year ago with new compressor/switches and more. There are new power steering pump, master cylinder, and steering gear box as well. There is a new throttle pedal.
Yeah, they do. Its actually the Son of a guy that owns a diesel performance shop.
The truck has 300k on the clock but the build only has 10k on it.
It seems that there isn't much more that would need to be changed on it.