Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
798K views 7K replies 340 participants last post by  maddawg89 
#1 ·
The Super Duty section has this thread but we don't. So.....

What did you do to your OBS today?

I replaced my starter and my 6637 intake. The starter was about to fail and, well, the filter speaks for itself:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
I put my wix 46637 fliter on today, and got my home brewed 3.5 exhaust on as well.

#6 ·
I like ISSPRO, there nice stuff.

#8 ·
Bought a new radiator, gonna flush and install it tomorrow

#9 ·
I started out by washing my 2012 F350 and looked over at my 97 and it was begging for some of that new truck TLC so I washed it as well. Both F350's got their weekly bath. :rofl:

Reactions: john galt
#11 ·
It wasn't today, but a couple days ago I rolled it over 66,000 miles. Time to park it!

#13 · (Edited)
I started building my traction bars today at my shop at work. Been so busy with house stuff I was going into faburcatiors with draw so ordered some tubing and tubing adapters and started on them I will post some pics of them tonight cuz I can't figure out how to do it from my phone. Just need to order the rod ends then have everything.

Attachments

Reactions: Mikey_2147
#14 ·
Got my passenger side cylinder head re-installed (thanks to a stubborn glow plug :doh:).
Completed my CCV mod.
Completed my coolant filter setup.
Coolant flush and refill.
New water pump and 203* T-Stat.
New Alternator.
Sand blasted and primered my intake, Spider, and intercooler pipes.
Took her for a spin to test out the new goods.
It was a good day for the old girl. Not so much for my wallet.

#15 ·
replaced the front brake pads, and the driver side caliper and rotor. pics of the rotor to come lol its.... bad.

#17 ·
Drive for a couple hours to Pismo Beach for the weekend.

#19 ·
She did get her bath first as always before a trip.

#21 ·
Was going to put fuel in the truck but found out I have no money in the bank since I didn't go deposit my check yesterday damn it :doh:

#22 ·
I gave mine the day off. He's been working hard for the last few weeks. Can't keep my foot out of it since I chipped him. Thought he 'bout earned himself a weekend.

#24 ·
Giving her a bath while my daughter helps me, she loves to wash vehicles.

#26 ·
Replaced the fuel pump and cleaned up a bunch of **** under the hood. Runs like a top now, err like a top that is a little wobbly. :hehe:

#27 ·
I only wish I could do something with my truck today. I'm missing my baby while I am taking an all expenses paid vacation in Afghanistan. (Oh, I miss my wife too) LOL

#29 ·
Hey brother, head on over to the military section. There's a bunch of us over there. What branch are you in? I did 5 years in the Marine Corps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.