Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

NEW TO STROKER....

507 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  351fifty 
#1 ·
I've spent a lotta time uner the hood of gassers in the past but looking to bump up to somethin with a lot more power and have always been a ford fan and love the 7.3. I figured i wouldnt waste any time and jump straight into the project of a 7.3 bronco especially since the bronco is a classic and not a whole lot of people try to modify the bronco anymore with parts becoming more scarce. I was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for performance parts for a 7.3 motor other than internals?

#2 ·
Turbo, injectors, intake, down pipe, straight pipe, valve springs, hpop, head studs, and intercooler, and custom tuned chip, good luck and welcome to the org, sounds like a sweet project.

#3 ·
well i had a 94 bronco with 256k and blew the motor and was gonna start on the project whe i was 16 but now that i know i will have the funds to do so im going to start the project and continue to post pictures starting in april. The rear end will be a dana 70 and matched with a dana 60 straight axle front end. Motor and trans will be sent off to be rebuilt along with the transfer case. the only thing im trying to figure out now is where to spend the money on ther performance parts on the motor.

#4 ·
Paul at cptrucks.com can help you there lol, and cary at ct performance, if your going budget sticks look up rosewood diesel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.