1. get rid of the stock flat cobra looking down pipe. about $90 if DIY
2. DIY 6637 intake, about $50 between fleetfilter.com and home depot
3. straight pipe exhaust. either cheap exhaust pipe or get a system $40 to $300
4. gauges, for you EGT and tranny temp are a must. boost is fun, but good to have to know where your boost stands. $300 give or take depending on brand. ISSPro and Autometer are good quality favorites around here.
5. IDM mod, about $100 through Beans Diesel (i think) i dont have any expirience with this one, will have to get others opinion on whether its worth it.
5. FPR mod. need a BB or small machine screw - increases fuel pressure. i did not do this.
6. custom tune chip, $250 - $500. DP, PHP, TW, Beans, etc. stay away from edge, superships and other canned tunes.
after that plan on more $$ for additional mods.
FWIW, check the turbo compressor wheel on that truck for damage. it will give you an idea on whether or not its ingested any foreign objects.
Late 99 (2/99) Black F250, CC LB 4x4 Lariat 214k. All Stock for the moment...
1995 PSD, ext cab, one wheel wonder
, 297k miles, 30k on wvo. totaled 5/8/11 RIP This truck is for sale as a parts truck
(Jason is about to receive forged rods, and drop kick his PMR's)
DB high torque starter
DIY Electric fuel w/ wvo conversion
"A clean house is a sign of a mis-lead life."