Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

The Red Truck 3.0

3K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  nic0084 
#1 · (Edited)
The Red Truck 3.0 (new pics & video)

Everything is listed in sig, but these are the new additions.

42" TSL's

Built buy me front shackle reversal, about 5.5" more lift.

Shackles

New rear shackle flip hangers

Next to my stock 08 2500 Cummins 4x4

5.5" Rear Blocks, Rear Shocks and Hydro Assist Steering on the way :D
:icon_ford:

See less See more
#2 ·
dayum. thats one biiiiiiiiig truck.

#4 ·
Dang dOOOOOd....nice skill set you got there. Very impressive work. I have a buddy that custom fabs (but lowriders is his thing...gay huh?) and that sort of work never ceases to amaze me. :thumb:

#5 ·
Haha, its all the same. Two of my friends that always help me fab and work on this truck are into building bagged/linked suspensions, body dropping, etc. for dropped trucks. I think good fabrication skills are applicable anywhere.

Oh yeah, Im a welder. Haha.

:icon_ford:

#6 ·
Looks good. If you plan on doing any muddin or wheelin I would reinforce the front reverse shackle setup you made. With that much space between the frame and your spring you have a lot of leverage over the spot where it is welded to the frame.

As they say here in SOCAL, mad skilz yo!

#7 ·
Thanks. The pipe crossmember is fully welded and runs through to the outside plating. There are also gussets from the hangers to the frame and on the crossmember to prevent any possible movement.

#11 ·
The Latest...

3/8" Ballistic Fabrication Diff Cover
2" Ballistic Wheel Spacers
Knuckle machined to fit my Currie Crossover steering arm.
PSC Hydraulic Assist, mounted to diff cover, ready to be welded to tie rod
Built by me adjustable drag link with 1 Ton GM tie rod ends built and mocked up, I need to put my stock pitman arm back on. I thought it would look good red, but its too much red :doh: its getting painted black.

#12 ·
Very cool truck. Great fab work

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.