Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Tuff Country 6' lift

1K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  lifewitlooie 
#1 ·
Im bout to put on a 6 inch lift on my 97, only a grand pretty cheap..... well see how it goes.

#3 ·
Keep us posted! Good luck!

#5 ·
Im shopping for wheels right now on ebay, 16x10 so i can interchange the rubber easily down the road, im going with 36 inch rubber.... down the line if i get fender flares i can go as Big as i want muhahahahaha sky is the limit. Ill take pics and getem up there before i start.. where would i post them? in my garage? i gotta start one

#10 ·
i had 16.5inch on there but the tires are hard to come by and expensive, so i went with the 16X10's. i almost went with the 17's but the tires were more expensive.

#14 ·
I just baught a set of 16.5x9.75 M/T classic two rims for $525.00 and a set of 36x12.50 goodyear military MTR's for $400.00. I just got a 6" Skyjacker system. At $925.00 for rims and tires you can't go wrong.:beatup:

#15 ·
i got 16x10's but im in decisive about what tire to get, alotta small jagged rocks around here but iill only be here for another year, this truck wont get any Real offrod wear and tear, i want a 37 inch tire that will last long like a street tred whatdo you think anyone? big Azz all T tire that wont get eaten up by the streets

#17 ·
I can't comment on any tires but the Toyos i've ran, as well as the toyo MT's my dad has ran. Both have lasted a long time and have been great tires. I think that the terra grapplers are cheaper than the toyo AT's. Good luck with your decision.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.