Sell it or Keep it? - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2007, 08:55 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sell it or Keep it?

95 reg cab, South bend clutch, gauges, AFE Stg2, 4" Straight pipe, Electric fuel system, Stg1 Injectors, Terminator Big Oil, HPX line, Gutted EBV, Wildman 4 pos Chip.
4" Lift, on new 35in tires with 18X10 black renegades. Flush mount tool box, protech head ache rack, tow hitch, and in bed turn over ball goose neck hitch. And billet grill

So what do you all think? Should I keep it, I really wish it had an automatic, and the new trucks(99-00) have been calling my name. The only things I would like to keep off of it would be the Terminator, and the Wildman chip, so I could put them on the new rig. What would you do?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2007, 11:41 AM

to bad we live so far apart. I'd swap my auto for your 5 spd. Then again it must be quite the project(adding the clutch pedal assembly, hydralic clutch set up, flywheel, cutting a whole in the floor, differnt length driveshafts too maybe, computer ect.

I owned a 89 7.3 idi with a 4 speed manual no o/d and 4.10 gears a few yearsd ago and it shifted horrible. It would clunk and bang no matter how you shifted it. Would jerk your face into the windshield almost when you let off to press the clutch. I'd like to think the 94 and ups shift better.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:46 AM
Conservative and Proud

So the only reason you'd consider selling it is to get a newer one???
Old 04-16-2007, 11:53 AM
BIG TRUCK, SMALL DRIVER

The thought has crossed my mind a few times, too. If someone would pay what I think my truck is worth, I might would do it.
Old 04-16-2007, 12:01 PM
Desert Shield/Storm Vet

You only live once! If you can financially swing it.....I say why not!!!
Old 04-16-2007, 07:05 PM

I have been looking at a few 99s and a few 00s. Haven't found one that really jumps out at me though. I don't know maybe the diesel fumes are getting to me, I really do like my truck and think it would probably be a ten if it had an auto. I'm with you too Pipe, if I could get what I wanted for it I would most likely sell it. Maybe I shouldn't say that though someone will probably make me an offer I can't refuse and I'll have to make an excuse why I can't sell it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.