Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

$$$ For someone that wants to help a brother out

575 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Handbanana 
#1 ·
Hey guys and gals in the Sacramento or SF area. I have an E fuel conversion that I want to complete, but between the wife, kid and various house projects that NEED completed, my truck has taken a tumble to projects that can be completed upon retirement ha ---ha :frown2:.

I have installed the bar none harness (one connection left), pump, filters and hoses.

What I have left to do is basically everything that on top of the engine. (old filter regulator assembly, lift pump, old fuel supply lines to back of head, Install of the new regulator, new lines and the lift pump freeze plug).

I am willing to pay someone to complete this for me, I'm willing to drive to your location and leave the truck until completed. I have most if not all parts needed to complete and anything else needed im obviously willing to pay for. If you're interested and have some time message me back. Really appreciated.

#3 ·
I am in Escondido, but texcrawler is right in your area.

Reactions: Handbanana
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.