Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Problems after removing my TS6

1K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  White95f250 
#1 ·
Hey guys I pulled my pcm the other day after unhooking all battery terminals and pulled my ts6 to send out and get re burned. Any how, since I've reinstalled the pcm without the ts6 in I have had my ABS light come on and off randomly, my brake lights not work but my running lights do and I just replace these bulbs last week bc I got new tail lights. Also since then when I drive at 50-60mph my tranny will up shift and then instantly down shift and runs 2000-2200 rpm. I'm kinda lost.. on the tranny issue only thing I can think is maybe my truck got used to the ts6 shift points maybe? I'm not sure.. I have a progressive shift kit in an auto E4OD 4x4. Any help would be great guys! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#9 ·
Hey guys after work tonight I stopped and got some load resistors and spliced them into my led brake lights and my truck is running normal... no abs light not weird up/down shifting at 50-60mph and my tail lights work properly... I'll update if I run into issues again. But so far looks like this will work so you can use LED lights

#12 ·
I sent mine to Tony Wildman.. I have stock injectors.. I'm not ready to pull the trigger on stage 1s. But anyway I just got it installed today and so far it seems great at shift points etc. really brought my stock sticks alive for sure. Since I had the chip already they charge $150 +$25 in shipping. But I think if you also need to purchase a chip and want custom tunes on it, it runs like $450. I can keep ya updated on how they are.

#15 ·
Very harsh shifts. Feels like a very harsh shift kit.

MAP sensor can be seen by a scanner or by early and guess shifting. Replaced them all and the MAP sensor greatly helped my early shifts and guessing in 3rd gear

Where is the bps located ? The barometric pressure sensor is what you're talking About right ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.