Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

looking for schematic

845 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  timlsalem 
#1 ·
has anyone got a wiring schematic for 1995 F350 that I could upload and print out? I sure would appreciate it if you do. :grin:

#2 ·
Which system do you need a diagram for... such as starting system, lamp diagram, etc. ?

#3 ·
I'm putting in an oil pressure gauge and need to find wires to connect the "hot when on" wire and the "hot all the time" wire inside the truck cab. I already have a tranny temp gauge, exh. temp gauge and boost gauge installed but there is no more room to install these wires for the pressure gauge so looking for new wires to connect them to. I will be installing a oil temp gauge soon and want to connect it to the same wiring the pressure gauge will be connected to. Also, one wire needs to be connected to my light switch somewhere other then where the other gauges are connected to it. I was thinking maybe connecting to the fuse box that is inside the cab but don't know if that would cause problems.

#10 ·
UPDATE: I got the "add-a-circuit" and have it installed in the radio fuse slot. Was getting ready to install the oil pressure gauge and reading the instructions it says I can get a 1/8"NPT T-fitting. Using the T-fitting allows me to "T" off of the port and opens up 3 more, which then allows for the stock and MaxTow sensors to be installed and operate simultaneously. QUESTION--is my 7.3 sensor port the right treading for this 1/8 NPT T-fitting? Will I do any harm by taking the stock sensor out and matching the treads on the MaxTow sensor with it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.