Can anyone actually contact tony wildman??? Having problems an no 1 to help - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 03:44 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Can anyone actually contact tony wildman??? Having problems an no 1 to help

Problem resolved

Last edited by spoolinturbo; 09-29-2009 at 10:11 AM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2009, 04:02 PM

got ahold of him

Last edited by spoolinturbo; 09-29-2009 at 10:11 AM.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:36 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

tony has had personal problems lately so all his orders are backed up a lot and im sure he hasn gotten back to you yet for the same reason, from what i heard he was on vaca last week and will be back sometime this week? (don quote me on that one) but the error about the truck shuttin off sounds like its not installed correctly. mine did the same thing when i first put it in and a friend of mine put his in wrong as well resulting in a burned up pcm, it shuts off when the chip vibrates or if you didn scrape the waxy material off enough. Take it back out clean scrape it and use alchohol to get it all off but don scrape the meat too much. Then duct tape it in place
Old 09-28-2009, 05:04 PM

Already done. I had a friends chip on and it worked so im pretty sure its cleaned enough. Ill try taping it in and see if that works. Ill be a little scared to test it out lol. But ever since i ordered the chip i tried calling him to see what the delay was and didnt get a reply. Then he emailed me to see what positions i wanted. I asked a question he wrote right back. Then i sent the positions. Thats what had me a little off is that he wrote when he needed info but now when i need help i cant get ahold of him.

Iv just gotten ripped off to many times by other people in the past. Im not trying to loose out on my $25 refund (which aint to important) But loosing out on the Chip would be the part to get me real ticked
Old 09-28-2009, 05:09 PM

call him round 4pm usually the best time
Old 09-29-2009, 07:09 AM

He got back to me today!! He said send it back and he will fix it. Glad he got back to me

Like i said i just get a little worried when people dont get back to me sometimes cause iv gotten ripped off by other people to many times
Old 09-29-2009, 10:04 AM

There sure are a lot of customers that can not get a hold of Tony when they need him. Seems that there is always someone on here that is not happy.

What is the next best custom tuned chip company? There are other companies that do custom chips.?
Old 09-29-2009, 10:12 AM

He is by far the best. I just had a problem and couldn't get ahold of him. He wrote me back and the problem is being fixed. I would recomend him still
Old 09-29-2009, 11:25 AM

from what i understand Tony is a good guy, i kow there have been some medical issues or something of that nature lately. i think he posted a disclaimer about time on his site. im glad you weer able to get it worked out!
Old 09-29-2009, 05:48 PM

I was having a little trouble getting ahold of him as well but it turns out that Tony's little girl was diagnosed with a brain tumor in her right temporal lobe. There was a large write up about it on my local club's site (northtexaspowerstrokes.com) and somehow I missed it. I have since gotten ahold of him and I think his little girl is doing ok but I'm sure his priorities are with his family. I've never met the guy but he has a great reputation round here and is apparently a helluva tuner. I'm working with him to get my 6.0 tuned by him right now actually....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.