stage 2 Injector build - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2009, 02:08 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
stage 2 Injector build

I recently bought the Stage 2 build kit from Jim and i was wondering if anyone knows anyone around the Indiana area that knows how to build these and where they are at.
Ive also ordered a TS chip and a 4" TB exhaust to add to my list. I know I will need the chip re-tuned to run these injectors the right way.Anyone comment...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2009, 02:09 PM
Shaking the Bush Boss

bump to the top for ya....
Old 07-11-2009, 02:11 PM

i built mine myself. there not flowtested or anything. were you looking for some help? im not to far from you.
Old 07-11-2009, 02:11 PM
Shaking the Bush Boss

From what I understand, the kit comes with good instructions and everything you'll need to rebuild them yourself.
Old 07-11-2009, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliford View Post
i built mine myself. there not flowtested or anything. were you looking for some help? im not to far from you.
I dont even want to attempt it. Everything I touch gets messed up, I swear I am cursed. I am looking for someone to pull my injectors build them and put them back in and someone that knows what they are doing. I just dropped down $700 for the kit and all the other stuff so I am a little low on cash but give me a couple weeks and Ill be back up. Ill pay you well if you can do it right.How far is Middlebury from Elwood,IN?
Old 07-11-2009, 02:21 PM

Ya dude dont be scarred. the instructions will walk you though every step. Did you get the pre machined pistons?
Old 07-11-2009, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 golden stroker View Post
Ya dude dont be scarred. the instructions will walk you though every step. Did you get the pre machined pistons?
No I didn't. Should I have got them? What machining has to be done. I am friends with the guy's son that owns Iron Diesel up here. Ive heard he does good machining
Old 07-11-2009, 02:38 PM

you should price them out. in the cd you got it has a pdf file that will tell you what you have to do. if you take it to you buddys shop they should be able to tell you what they will charge. i think jim is asking 225 or so pust 50 core. they should be done on a flat grinder.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordboy324 View Post
I dont even want to attempt it. Everything I touch gets messed up, I swear I am cursed. I am looking for someone to pull my injectors build them and put them back in and someone that knows what they are doing. I just dropped down $700 for the kit and all the other stuff so I am a little low on cash but give me a couple weeks and Ill be back up. Ill pay you well if you can do it right.How far is Middlebury from Elwood,IN?
yea i can do them for you for cheap. it is pretty scary at first elwood would be a little less then 2 hours. as far as the flow matching. they just get the flow rate the same. all that is is just so each injector is putting out the same amount of fuel. you will get more hp if they are flow match. but i dont have mine matched. but yea let me know i can help ya out
Old 07-12-2009, 10:48 AM

Sounds good. Ill let you know in a couple weeks. Im definatly wanting to have them done before The Shied Extravaganza. Ill keep in touch with you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.