Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Anyone use their X-fer case PTO?

998 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  redneckabbott 
#1 ·
I think it only applies to F350 owners but does anyone use their transfer-case mounted PTO?

If so, for what?
Maybe a PTO winch?
pics?

#3 ·
Unfortunately I dont have one on my currrent truck :( but my old white OBS had one...I also got my hands on a pto winch too but was too slow on the craigslist response

I was just wondering what fellow .org-ers are using their ptos for...

I dont really have a use for one anyway, other than bragging rights...also by having one it makes my manhood larger...the girls love a man w/a PTO

#4 ·
PTO I thought it was for Power Take Off. I guess it can be for Penis To Offer.:hehe:

I have seen the pto's used to run a compressor, in the light truck class i would say your right mostly hyd winch. which would be a top notch set up.:nod:

#6 ·
The PTO runs off of the tranny. It is on the ZF trannys that came in all of the PSDs 250 included. The plate is there covering the mount. All you do is pull the plate and install the option of your choice. Winch, air compressor, generator, welder many options,. JJ

#8 ·
I got a that option of my ZF like JJ mentioned... havent heard of anyone using it though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.