Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

center drop front bumper?

2K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  DunesRunner08 
#1 ·
i was wondering if they make such a thing. any ideas?

#4 ·
i wanna take one off of like a dump truck or a semi. i just like the look of them

#5 ·
If you go up to O'Reilly Auto Parts there are two different front styles that can be ordered through an outside vender. One is made by Ramsey Winch Co. and the part# 212126 at $467.17, which is very similar to a front drop winch bumper. Down here they were used by the the Dept. of Wildlife and Fisheries on all their trucks. The other one is made by Warn Industries and their part# 30613 at $611.74. Both have to be special ordered, but are listed as available. Hope this helps

#7 ·
i couldnt find either one

#8 ·
there not listed under o'reilly's website.they are sold through an outside vender that deals with. you will have to call up to a store near you and tell them its through keystone.

#16 ·
How much are you letting those Iron Bulls go for??? Do you offer a Military Discount??? If the price is right, I might be interested. :cool:

#12 ·
you have any bumpers that are crome?

#18 ·
they are pretty bada$$ but im looking for chrome

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.