Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

fitting 37's with a f250

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  bigcountrysg 
#1 ·
I have a 1995 F250 and i have a 2.5inch lvling kit for the front and i bought a 4"block for the back to replace my factory block, i plan on putting a 3" body lift ontop of the suspension lift. Do you think that would be enought to clear 37's? i found some real cheap and was just wondering. i was originally going to get 35's but i cant find a deal on any. Any info would be appreciated. And also does a body lift and a lift hurt towing at all ? the most i plan on towing is a jeep cherokee. or maybe at most 2 s10's.

#2 ·
You should be fine with the suspension lift if you get the 4 inch springs for the front you won't need the body lift at all. As for towing are you talking about towing both s-10s at the same time I am just curious. You shouldn't have a problem either way.

#3 ·
if i can find a double trailer id hope i would be able to tow both s10's at the same time. ive seen non gooseneck doulbe trailers. i dont think id be able to use a goosneck with a lifted truck ?

#4 ·
as long as your not lifted to the sky you should, the guy down the road from me has a 4 inch on his F-350 and he pulls a gooseneck with it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.