clear headlights - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
94-98 7.3L Exterior Discussion Body and Accessories Talk

Powerstroke.org is the premier Diesel Truck Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2005, 08:07 PM

Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Question clear headlights

Does anyone know where i can find a good set of those diamond clear headlights and the clear lower turn signals. Not the upper corner ones the lower piece below the actual headlight. I have seen this on a truck that went by and i need them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2005, 11:05 PM
Premium Member

Send a message via ICQ to overl0rd Send a message via AIM to overl0rd
Any of the little stereo/rim/riceburner shops should be able to order them for you.
Old 10-31-2005, 08:27 PM

I think they call those euro lights and the turn signals are LED euro if you get them post a pic of them I would like to see them
Old 11-02-2005, 03:27 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

i've had luck on ebay with replacement/ aftermarket headlights....also, the turnsignal under the headlight and the corner marker are all one piece, unless you know something i don't...good luck
Old 12-23-2005, 06:10 PM

Might be a little late on this one but if you want headlights and turn signals like mine. If you got to my garage and look at the pic of the front corner view you'll see them. If these are the ones youre talking about I dont remember where I got 'em from but they are from APC.
Old 12-23-2005, 07:50 PM

Send a message via AIM to 99Smokin73Stroker Send a message via Yahoo to 99Smokin73Stroker
beware of cheap quality....

I like the look of aftermarket lighting as well as the next guy. But i've had literally crappy luck with them. It's all supposed to be just like factory, but it isn't I don't think. Hey LilRed did you look your APC's over real well? I went with APC's on my old chevy for tail lights, parking and side markers, but I got tired of the not so perfect fit and apparent low quality. APC should stand for All Parts'r Crap! The tail lights never fit right and had a large gap between the bed and the light that I could never get to go away no matter what I did. One of the parking lights fogged up sometimes and took as long as 3 days to go away. The side markers fit decent but one of those fogged up too. I got some sweet projection headlights for it but by then I was sick of that APC junk and got a different brand that I can't remember the name of. And they were the worst of all the aftermarket lighting I put on! Never got them aimed right, I had to modify and cut up so much behind the grille. I finally got them to sit in the grille flush but like I said, never got proper aim. Thank goodness for auxillary lights. True they were for my chevy, and I have yet to buy any for my PSD. However I think that i'm going to get the 05+ head lights cuz I know they'll look good and should fit without or with minor modification. As for tails i'll buy some at a show, and install them there that way if they suck i'll take them back and try again....
Oh by the way Ebay is a great place to get parts from.
Old 12-25-2005, 08:09 PM

Mine work very good. Fit and finsh are excellent. Cant really get my aim exactly where I want it but when the front is jacked up 4 inches higher than the rear its kinda hard to get them excatly where you want, you know. But anyway I love 'em kinda sets minie apart from the other ALL RED trucks as if it was unique enough.
Old 12-26-2005, 07:29 PM

Send a message via AIM to 99Smokin73Stroker Send a message via Yahoo to 99Smokin73Stroker
Well perhaps they have come a little ways as it's been two years since I got my lighting in the old truck. Plus they're completely different lights for the ford. Maybe I just got the bad luck bunch?
Old 12-27-2005, 05:16 AM

Send a message via AIM to strokin' fool
Thumbs up Headlights??

I got my headlights and corner lights (diamond style) from www.stylinconcepts.com in the lighting section. Just type in your year and model and they will show you what is available. I like the look and design of them. They fit right in with no modifications that I have heard with other companies. The lights that I got were made by IPCW. They are much brighter than the factory lights as well. I also got the clear cab lights from them as well. I think it looks good.
Old 01-02-2006, 12:02 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

ebay

you can get them out of lmc truck but there expensive about 200 bucks or you can find them on ebay once and a while for around $30
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.