Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

pics of mods!!

15K views 70 replies 19 participants last post by  351fifty 
#1 · (Edited)
i know someone did this but i wanna see some low budget mods not just fancy ones show me the ******* side!!!! comon fellas,.....and ladies

#2 ·
I will have to get a pic of my stripped Alcoas, definately a good cheap mod.

Tinted Tail Lights

#3 ·
looks good, not extremely dark like most people do

#4 ·
I just wanted to match the red of my truck a little closer, so thats what I came up with.

#6 ·
you live in odessa DE???

#7 ·
Stripped Alcoas. Sorry not the best pic, I was messing with the settings on the camera, but nontheless, here is a pic.

#8 ·
nice, almost looks like chrome

#9 ·
Got a better pic of the wheels.

#10 ·
i like that better

#12 · (Edited)
I used aircraft stripper, sanded bad spots, then polished.

We need some more pics, I will have nothing to do in the spring and will be bored out of my mind. Need some ideas.

#13 ·
have you looked at mods show off?

#14 ·
Yeah, all the time, seems like it's a lot more talk than mods though. I will go through the whole thing sometime, I get really bored.

#15 ·
yeah thats why i started this one that other one is all just people talking lol so just like the aircraft paint stripper and pollish with?

#16 ·
I would highly highly recommend White Diamond. It is a tad expensive and you will use a fair amount, at least I did, but wow, the stuff is amazing. I thought Mothers polish was good, there is no comparison, watch the videos on their website, kinda speaks for itself. Here is a link to it. White Diamond Metal Polish and Sealant

#17 · (Edited)
talk bout nothing but talking...... 2 pages an d a couppe pics of wheels...???? comeon!!

new exhaust mod! relativly inexpensie
TYMAR down pipe, cermic coated and polished, and to top it off the broken dipstick by sawzall mod!! hahaha

and to finish off the exhaust, this mod was free to me!! well kinda, traded a truck bed off my 86 c-10 for it, but it was headed to the scrapper

#28 ·
and to finish off the exhaust, this mod was free to me!! well kinda, traded a truck bed off my 86 c-10 for it, but it was headed to the scrapper

I really really like the way that tip looks. Almost looks almost like it came on there.

#18 ·
Kramarj...where did you get those mirrors on your truck. I tow a lot and need them for my 7.3...

#19 ·
They came on the truck, I think you can still get them from ford.

#21 ·
i almost forgot

smoked headlights and hid's

#23 ·
toe is horrible too, it was straight when i bought it, by the time i drove it across the country and back it was half way around lol, i sent that pik via text to garrett and andrew (tbone) they laughed at how bad my allignment must have been, one tire is all steel in outside edge too

#25 ·
he got the outside temp to work as that is a standalone sensor, the MPG talks to the computer and i dont think these two compontes can communicate.... could be wrong

you can get one form a Bronco and it a direct swap and a few wires, the explorer OHC requires some triming and modification but are much more abundunt

#26 ·
Smoked headlights, not exactly a cheap mod, but not too expensive.

#27 ·
the ohc was really easy actually, its not mpg capable either, but temp always says negative 40 lol kause i forgot to pull the outside temp sensor, and have yet to go to the yard since i pulled it, and the compass works great, tested it by the compass in my phone lol, but yea i love it, i keep a few ones up there for tolls and what not, the occosianal mickey d's run

#39 ·
White face gauges

Clear dually fender lights.

Clear tail lights

40/20/40 seat in the back

Low buck truck alarm. LOL

#40 ·
TjL, all nice mods! How hard was it to find a nice 40/20/40 seat and what did you have to do to mount it?

#45 ·
Finding the seat was the hard part. I actually found it on Ebay and was able to get it for a decent price. Mounting it was the easy part. It's a direct bolt in. It mounts the same as the bench seat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.