Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Dent Removal

743 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  BIGBILL105 45 
#1 ·
My truck has several dents inthe bed sides that look terrible. What kind of tool should I buy that will actually do a good job at removing the dents? i have heard of using hairdryers, but have also heard horror stories about using them. any help appreciated! :thumb:

#2 ·
I had 6-8 dents removed from my old truck by a pro for 50 bucks and he did it in my driveway while i drank a beer and moved mulch from the truck bed around some landscaping...I got to keep to my strengths and not have to worry about screwing up the truck worse than it was, and he got to keep to his strengths and allow me to sue him if the truck was screwed up worse than it was:hehe:

seriously though. paintless dent removal guys are cheap and they usually will come to you. Deffinitely worth a shot:nod:

#3 ·
I would definitely let a PDR guy give it a shot first. The guy who comes to my shop and does it is really good at it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.