Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

International emblems

13K views 30 replies 16 participants last post by  1999_7.3L 
#1 ·
I was just wondering if anyone knows where to get international emblems. I want to get some for my truck.

#6 ·
#10 ·
#12 · (Edited)
Dang I would love some of those stick on beveled diamond ones.

I got this bad boy off of ebay for $10 (there's a auction ending soon with the same one that up near $20+)
2011 International chrome grill emblem Navistar IHC - eBay (item 140510748358 end time Feb-16-11 16:40:34 PST)

I decided to take off my grille ford emblem and replace it with that. Had to modified the back a bit (cut off the current mounting knobs and then I roughed up two bolts and the back of the emblem and jb welded the crap out of it) Came out nice. Pictures below.

Before

After

No way that is gonna come off. After applying the jb weld and letting it cure for a day I stuck it in the freezer for 3 hours then tried to break the bolts out. Wasn't happening.
I'll try to get more pictures up if anyone is interested.

#16 ·
Yeah, they are made in small batches. When I ordered mine it was 6 months before I got them.

#18 ·
I just ordered some this morning and he is shipping them out this afternoon.
Pretty good service if u ask me i recommend bella photogrphics to anyone who wants these badges

#21 ·
^Like you have a stockpile or you're a distributor?

#24 ·
Are these the stick on aftermarket emblems or the metal IH Factories (or both)? You got me thinking about spending money again.

BTW, What's your name? I see you on here more and more and would like to call you by name if that's acceptable.

#28 ·
Probably get those too but I think he was referring to the spelled out "INTERNATIONAL" metal letters (each letter is an individual metal sticker). Those look REALLY nice but are a little too big for our kinda little trucks (compared to the Bobtails they are normally on). Though now that I think about it I do like the thought of doing the letters across the tailgate. HHHMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

#30 · (Edited)
That's only 12" long. It's been awhile since I rented a Penske truck, just thought they were bigger.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.