Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Questions about 95 F250.

706 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  kanuck15 
#1 ·
Hey guys, got a question for you. I have a 95 F250 7.3. I bought it for less than $900 (needing an injector). I have since done the entire front end (all ball joints, tie rods, ujoints,etc) My question is this. I would like to get the truck to sit like a stock F350. I would need a 2" lift in the front and F350 blocks in the rear. Can i lift the stock F250 2" or will it be a problem with the independent front suspension? I dont use this truck enough to consider a Front axle swap.

#2 ·
i have same year & model truck. If u must lift the ****ty twin i beam only 2" you can get away with just buying dual caster/camber adjusters. But fair warning my buddy lifted his and replaces his ball joints every few months, but with life time warranty moog ones every time (way to work the system).Granted twin I-beams are known for eating ball joints but i have 0 lift and Ive only replaced the LF side only in 35k miles.If u decide u want to lift much higher you prob have good luck with purchasing a i beam drop bracket, but it wasn't worth the 300 bucks for me. i just trimmed my bumper and put 285/75/16 under stock height and it does just fine

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.