Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Installed Ranch Hand

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  TexasAggie09 
#1 ·
I finally got the used Ranch Hand I bought blasted and powdercoated a couple weekends ago and installed it. I really like the look and now I finally have a good place to stand when I'm working on the engine! No more lugging a chair outside to stand on...

See less See more
#2 ·
Like the bumper :thumb:. How much was it used? Sandblasting/coating? Close to getting one myself before the summer is over. And i know what you mean about lugging out a chair. Changed my oil last Wednesday and had to use a step ladder :hehe:. People driving by were just laughing lol

Oh and.....hook em:wink[3]:

p.s. How much does one of those weigh?

#3 ·
I bought the bumper for $400 used. Attempted to sand it myself on my apartment porch but due to size and resources, bit the bullet and paid $250 for sandblasting and powdercoating. Total of $650 in the bumper plus new hardware so another $20. Not bad considering a new one is $1000+!

I didn't actually weigh it but I had to use an engine hoist to install it. I estimate it in at 300-400 pounds.

Gig 'Em!

#5 ·
Looks great - makes working on the motor so much easier!!

#7 ·
Yessir it is. Mounted on the factory mounts. It has a winch tray too but when I tried to put it on at the end I realized I should have put it on before installing the bumper...doh!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.