Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

OBS SMOKED CLEARANCE LIGHTS

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  swamp_ratt 
#1 ·
where do i get em?

#3 ·
lmc has clear ones. i really dont want to paint em, and i definately do not want to go with dodge! i know someone sells em, jus a matter of findin out who

#5 ·
mix a little black with some clear and grab a spray gun. It's not that bad, i promise

#6 ·
im assuming it would be better to paint them on the inside of course. and do you know what mixture on the black and clear?

#7 ·
or get the cans of VHT niteshade. I know quite a few guys that have used that on all sorts of stuff and if you take your time and prep it right....it looks really really good

#10 ·
The night shades works, but if you want it shiny. They need to be cleared. I'm sure you can clear over the night shades, but it would be just as easy to spray once and be done. The black and clear mixture is not an exact art, i've always started with a small amount and stir in up. You'll want to spray the outside of the lens, the outside will still be orange if you paint the inside.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.