Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

92-97 RCLB Pics With 38s Wanted

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Strokin96 
#1 ·
like the title says. i want to see some OBS reg cab long boxes with 38s. debating on doing such myself! i like big lifts and want to see what we got out there. thanks

#2 ·
Stock no lift. going to do 3" shakel reversal front with a 2" lift block in rear to level her out.

#3 ·
nice truck. i love that color option. i think the guy im supposed to buy my reg cab off of is gonna back out on me. its the truck in my avatar and gallery. i would love to buy one your coloring

#4 ·
How wide are your wheels, do they rub the leaf springs any, and how far forward did you have to move the bumper? Good lookin truck man:thumb: wish mine was that nice.

#5 ·
Im not sure how wide the wheels are, bought the truck as it is. Do not rub leaf springs, just rub fenders when turning pretty good amount or turning and hit a bumper, I.E. wanting to do 3" lift in front. The guy used 6-7 good size nuts with just long bolts to space the bumper out so the tires wouldn't rip it off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.