Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

stock running board/steps?

2K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  ngghd92 
#1 ·
i want steps for my truck but all i can find are the tubular ones, and the little hoops. there are those stock ones maybe they are like molded fiberglass that runns along the cab. does anyone know where i can get them new or used?

#8 ·
yea iam not really looking for protction as much as iam sick of people complaning about get in. i dont get it me and my friends are 17 and they complain like there 90 about the height. i also like the diamondplate square ones. i think ill just end up making my own. but thanks for the help

#13 ·
my is a extendet cab the pass side is missing the metal clip that is bonded to the back that holds it to the bolting point for front fender and its slightly cracker there the forest green offered in 97 when the train hit the truck it had only 30,000 on it

#14 ·
stock running bourds

my is a extendet cab the pass side is missing the metal clip that is bonded to the back that holds it to the bolting point for front fender and its slightly cracker there the forest green offered in 97 when the train hit the truck it had only 30,000 on it

#16 ·
i have a set but the mounts are rusted thru. I really dont have a need for them

#18 ·
weeks I live in swanton, maryland and weekends in mt.pleasant Pa

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.