Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

OBS crew cab pics

899K views 2K replies 331 participants last post by  Carltmon 
#1 ·
Anyone got pics of there crew cab:)

#4 ·
some in my garage

#8 ·

THere are a few of mine, let me know if you have any questions.

Kev

#110 ·
Where did you get your fender flairs? I have been looking for ones just like that for my 95.:)

#10 ·
I have a 2 inch leveling kit. The 35s rub a little on the leaf springs in the front when I crank it hard to the left or the right, but that is because the 35s are mounted on the stock rims. If they were wider rims, I have been told I wouldn't have that issue. For right now, I am just not cranking the wheel all the way over! Let me know if you have any more questions.

kev

#14 ·
Heres Some Pics of mine
Aw, that sucks, you got a CC, SB, PSD! It better not be a 5spd.

I looked everywhere for a truck like that before I bought mine. You're one of the lucky ones!

#15 ·
Oh, here's a pic. of mine, I have a shackle reversal on the front, add-a-leaf in the rear.

#18 ·
Pics in garage!!

#31 ·
WOW, really nice truck!!

#22 ·
Good lookin truck you got there Texas Outlaw.

#24 ·
Thanks! I love it as well, gettin ready to put the five inch exhaust on.

#25 ·
Thanks NovaJoe! Hey you have 4:10's........I think you said you want to swap me for my 3:55's lol

#27 ·
I wish I had 4:10's, the power loss wasnt very noticable until I put a trailer on it. Thats the only time I could really tell a difference from stock tires but If I did it again I would save up for a lift and 4:10's and do them at the same time that way you dont have to drive without havine one or the other lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.