Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

B&M tranny shift improver??

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  1997stroke 
#1 ·
Hey anyone tried this electronic shift improver from autozone?? my trany shifts way tooooo soon most of the times (97 obs). I thought about getting the banks tranny shifter, but if this other one does a decent job why not? :dunno:

#2 ·
how much is it?

#5 ·
its true... but all these mods that i need to do is getting pricey, and i just need my tranny to do just a little better. Im gonna hit them up and maybe buy it, try it, and maybe i can return it if doesnt do anything... ill update this post later this week

#6 ·
do you have a part# because i cant seem to find one for our trucks.

#8 ·
ok i have an update on that shift improver ... i talked about ... part no. 70381 and i cut n pasted the link.. looks pretty long , i hope it works. Just wondering if anybody has tried it or what u think?

#12 ·
i got a little side tracked and havent gone out and purchase that "shift improver".... as soon as i do i will post it up.. its only $45 bucks, i will give it a shot.

#14 ·
I have the Banks Trans Command on my truck. It was on it when I bought it. It seems to make it shift pretty hard with the Edge CS I have on it now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.