BANNED by Kris
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Pasadena, CA
Thanked 113 Times in 105 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I know that situation with the mechanic. Back to basics. I know you posted some of this but I'll put it all out there. Check:
- oil level in the pan
- pull the HPOP sump plug and look in. What is the oil level in this second sump?
- fuses (not with your eyes but with a meter. Pay particular attention to 8, 9, and 22)
- swap relay 2 with 3
- does the RPM gauge bounce when you crank?
- pull one of the injector harness plugs off the valve cover and with a meter measure the voltage on the center pin with the key in run
- read fuel pressure, by using a cheap throw away tire pressure gauge, off the side of the fuel bowl (drivers side mid level) Schrader valve while someone cranks
Be careful that IF the engine starts during any of these tests to be ready to quickly shut it down. You are working with high voltages, fuel, and around that big radiator fan. Test and report please.
-Bean's: 160/100 (FF Injectors), 2/ 6-POS chips (TW & Beans tunes), Overboost controller, E-Fuel
-BANKs: downpipe, full exhaust, gauges, intercooler
-Irate: T-4 kit, IC pipes, 3" Irate Plenums, BASB Turbo
-Stage II trans.
-Mag-Hytec trans. and pumpkin covers
-6637, CCV, IDM, 6.0 Fan, 49-Federal PCM swap, MAP line Mod
-370 Amp alt., 40k trans cooler, ADRENALINE PUMP
-twin on-board air w/ 10 gal. tank
-Oh, and a 2015 F350 6.7L DRW 4x4
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by BigFuel; 05-15-2013 at 08:40 PM.