Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Another E4OD issue

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  85_305 
#1 ·
Ok guys got a issue with my trannie that NOOO one can figure out, maybe someone here can help. When I have my chip in (TS with BDP burns) for some reason it "holds" the shift into OD, I can run the rpms up to 3000 and nothing, BUT if you just bearly lift off the pedal then it will shift??? and it is even worse if I have a trailer hooked up, now here latley it seems to be doing it even without the chip in, were as before without the chip it would shift thru the gears just fine. Now for a little background this stated about 2 yrs ago after installing stage I inj. the chip was sent back for reburning and the problem was there, fast forward to today 3 or 4 different brands of chips with several different burns on them (all from well known programers) 2 complete rebuilds and issue has been there with all the chips / burns and even after 2 rebuilds from 2 different builders, new cps, tps, pedal, neutral saftey switch. The current shop who did the last rebuild is dead set on finding the problem just cant afford to let him have the truck all the time, Im thinking its something eletrical someware seeing how issue was there before and after rebuilds any ideas? Thanks

#2 ·
You arent going to get ANY replies in this part of the forum... repost this in the General or the Performance section to get replies.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.