Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

HPOP suggestions?

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  JSchuricht 
#1 ·
I have a 97 F-350 powerstroke cc lb, the other day the bearings in the hpop exploded, i was looking for new pumps and found them for around $500. but i was also reading on some forums that it is better to run a 17* pump off a superduty. I was wondering if that is true and if so then is there any thing that i would need to do to make it work.

Thanks.

#2 ·
17* superduty pumps work well with your truck. but for a little more than 500, you can step into a adrenalin pump from sinister diesel.(at least i beleive thats what they are called now) it works well for almost anyhting the normal person could throw at their truck. I ahve it on mine and see a constant 3500+ psi. good product.

#3 ·
and another question, will my IPR work on the superduty hpop, if so should i use my old one or buy the superduty hpop and ipr combo for like eighty dollars more.

#5 ·
thanks for the info, do you think i should get a new ipr, the one on there has 270,000 miles on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.